Veterinary Business Expert Days
‘Veterinary Business Expert’ training and planning days.
A full strategic planning day, and an entire year of strategy!
Call APL Accountants 07 3488 0131 or click here to register
– confused on what to measure in your business?
– worried about how your team are performing? (each vet could be losing you more than $100,000 per year)
– working very hard but feel you are making very little money?
Our veterinary business expert training and planning days are guaranteed to make your veterinary business more profitable.
Our veterinary business expert training and planning day package includes:
– our specialist team going through your financials in exactly the same way we do for our accounting clients to identify your opportunities with a full 12-16 page written strategic planning report.
– then, armed with this report, you will receive a full day of strategic planning where you get the next four quarters’ strategies planned for you.
The training and planning day will also include:
– identifying four key incentives/strategies for each quarter of the year
– estimating $ value for how these strategies will effect your profits
– step by step implementation for each strategy
– how to measure the effects of the strategies and feedback/motivate your team
– how to make the implementation of these strategies FUN for your team!
– a full years strategic plan written down for you to refer to
For 2018 we are also connecting you to Profitdiagnostix software (www.profitdiagnostix.com) and giving you 6 months subscription free of charge!
NOTE – THIS YEAR WE WILL BE RUNNING A PRE-EVENT WEBINAR TO GET ALL ATTENDEES TO THE SAME LEVEL.
The web events will deal with all the normalisations and adjustments required to make your financial reports comparable to industry averages, similar to adjustments made for a business valuation. This will allow more time for advanced strategic planning on the workshop days. Webinars will be recorded for those who cannot attend.
Book now for 2018:
Pre-event webinars 21 August at 1pm (Brisbane time), 10 October at 1pm (also Brisbane time). Webinars will be recorded.
Veterinary business expert training and planning day dates for 2018:
1. Melbourne 24 August
2. Brisbane 7 September
3. Sydney 19 October
Don’t just take our word for it, here are some testimonials from some of our previous attendees:
Bruce Syme (Vets All Natural Animal Health, Castlemaine, Victoria)
”Having attended both the APL experts day on the Gold Coast this year, and the APL Saturday session at the previous AVBA conference, I can highly recommend this event as an absolute MUST for any practice owner looking to improve the financial performance of their clinic. Having just undertaken a new clinic build some 2.5 years ago, I suddenly found my clinic significantly under-performing, and actually losing money for 2 years in a row, which came as a shock given 13 previous years of profitability. The APL experts day gave me very clear pricing models and very clear invoicing and consulting protocols that are easily assimilated into practice (by all 5 vets in our clinic). I was able to prioritise those protocols that would immediately drag our bottom line back into the black, and then focus on the next round that would push us back into better than average profitability. My clinic is now more profitable than it has ever been in the past 15 years, so thank you Anne and Paolo.”